What is Dynamic Coin?
Dynamic Coin (DMC), is a new, Open Sourced, fully decentralized, Peer-to-peer (P2P) currency; unlike any other in existence.
It was designed and developed, from inception, to be scalable to handle unlimited number of coins with a full inflation proof mechanism, similar to traditional fiat currencies. Yet, at the same time, it removes all limitations other coins have; by introducing a 15 second block time, 40x faster than bitcoin, which confirms transactions in one minute (four blocks) instead of one hour.
There are no block size limitations, allowing virtually unlimited transactions per minute. The block reward is differential to the coin price and adjusts to every block based on market price, therefore providing price stability with no inflation, while offering an unlimited growth potential.
There is no reward "halving" or any future "end" to production of coins, allowing the coin to grow into a transactional currency for the foreseeable future.
Exponential Block Rewards over the $1 price threshold, creates an upward pressure price vector, driven by mining activity, growing profitability as the coin price escalates.
DMC Technical Summary:
- Dynamic Block Reward Ensures Price Stability
- Dynamic Block Reward ensures no inflation / deflation
- Dynamic Block reward ensures unlimited market growth
- Block reward adjusts in real time based on price
- Block Reward directly related to coin market price
- Unlimited Coin supply, but, supply always meets demand
- 15 Seconds Block Time
- 40x Faster than Bitcoin
- Transaction done in a minute rather than an hour
- 2xSHA-256 ensures initial profitable CPU mining
- Unlimited Block size ensures all transactions will be executed
- Unlimited block size ensures scalable transaction volume
- Unlimited block size ensures unlimited volume
- Consistent price incentive for miners until target thresholds are met
- Block reward increases exponentially once coin price exceeds target
- No “end of life” for coin production
- No reward halving
- No fixed reward
The combination of fast processing time and virtually unlimited TPM makes it realistic to have a debit card for instant transactions at Point of Sale (POS) worldwide.